Sales Associate/Cashier for a boutique fabric and quilt store. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work closely with customers, determining their needs and answer their questions about our products and services. As a sales associate you are required to maintain our store's visual appearance in high standards.Responsibilities:
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions.
- Go the extra mile to attend to customer needs and close the sale.
- Maintain sales floor displays - straightening, facing, dusting as well as maintaining public restroom.
- Process point of sale purchases, take coupons, loyalty cards and run daily reports.
- Answer phone and take accurate messages.
- Assist in cutting of fabrics.
- Work experience as a retail associate and cashier. Sewing and quilting experience a plus but not necessary.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of customer service practices.
- Proficiency in English and basic math skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and take direction.
- Available to work additional shifts during special events.
- Able and willing to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able and will to lift up to 35 pounds when needed.
- Must be available to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Visit the contact page or call us and start the application process today!