Sew What's New
The Reindeer Dash is Over, But the Fun Continues!
First off, a huge thanks to all you spirited folks who joined in the annual Reindeer Dash Shop Hop earlier this month. We had a jolly good time, and we hope you did too! Drumroll, please...
The winners have been chosen, and you can find all the exciting details on our Reindeer Dash website. Big congratulations to Anneka and Kathleen – you've dashingly won!
We've been spotting some of our seasonal customers back in the store recently – welcome home, y'all!
Now, for some moonlit magic! Our next full moon giveaway is just around the corner, aligning with the Hunter's Moon on Saturday, October 28th. Did you know this moon got its name because folks in the Northern hemisphere spent October getting ready for winter by hunting, slaughtering, and preserving meats? Quite the tradition, huh?
With every $35.00 purchase, you'll have a shot at winning an "Under the Desert Moon Quilt Kit."
Starting in November, we're extending our hours to add a little sparkle to your evenings, Thursday through Saturday from 9 am to 4:30 pm. We had lofty plans to add Wednesdays too, but alas, the universe had other ideas. We are actively looking to fill a sales associate / assistant supervisor position, hours would be Wednesday – Friday from 9 am – 4:30 pm. If you're an experienced sewing and retail enthusiast and want to join our fantastic team, pop by the store, preferably in the mornings, and say hi!
Calling all black bag owners! Our last black bag event for the year kicks off next week on Thursday, October 26th. You'll get an early start on holiday fabric sales with 30% off Halloween prints and 25% off Christmas prints. Plus, if you spend $10.00 you’ll earn an extra punch on your loyalty card!
We have to confess, this will be our last planned event due to a lack of shopping enthusiasm, but if you've got those trusty black bags, don't worry – you can still score that extra punch by spending $10.00.
Mark your calendars for post-Thanksgiving fun – we'll be open on Black Friday and Small Store Saturday in November, with special holiday weekend promotions in store!:
New Fabrics and Goodies at the Store
- Blooming Lanterns kits are now available using fabrics from Bloomville and Abloom Blenders by Tilda.
- Peace on Earth, the Reindeer Dash kits are now available using the featured fabrics from My Minds Eye for Riley Blake. This quilt goes together quickly using the 8 at a time half square triangle technique.
- A new adorable Millye dress sample using Peace on Earth fabrics for that little holiday party.
- The Millye dress is also seen in a not so scary black and white fabric over a pumpkin orange blouse for those not trick or treating moments.
- Raku Stripe by Robert Kaufman fabrics a beautiful batik addition to the store with colors described as Mardi Gras, nightfall, Woodrose, autumn, hibiscus, wineberry, jewel, hydrangea to name a few.
- Malam Batiks – Legacy by Jenny Beyer for RJR Fabrics. Rich, deep, saturated color in shades of ebony, turquoise, umber, aquamarine, teal, moss, kiwi, cocoa, key lime, cloud, and lemon…twenty-two colors in total.
- Ellie by Acorn Quilts for Moda. Cozy soft colors with an airy, fresh feel. We brought in all 29 pieces in off white, blue, green, coral, pebble and soft red
That's all the latest and greatest from your favorite fabric haven! Swing by soon to check out these fantastic additions and have a chat with us. We're all ears for your creative adventures!
Stay crafty and keep those needles humming,